Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Zoey_ JD: JD. Thanks to JustAnswer. What's your name? And

Customer Question

Zoey_ JD: Hi, I'm Zoey_ JD. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: My name is ***** ***** looking up information that may help my case out Zoey_ JD: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: I'm going trough a devorce. I have custady of our kids. One reasion I have them is because her boys friend is a vilont felon. We tried working visitations out but I would not as the court to remove him from the case. the next day she filed sexual assault charges aggenst me. I feel that her action was out of anger and completely made up. Zoey_ JD: OK got it. Last thing -- Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: Yes Zoey_ JD: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
It appears you requested me and that you have an open criminal case. Please let me know what US state this is all happening in. What's the present status of that case against you? That is, have you been to court yet and been arraigned on the charges? Are you presently on bail or were you released on your own recognizance? Have you retained a lawyer on your case, and if not, has a public defender been appointed? Finally, what is the question that you'd like to ask about your situation?