Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Judge in Court of Common Pleas stated she was innocent,held court, did not offer to recus

Customer Question

judge in Court of Common Pleas stated she was innocent,held court, did not offer to recuse,and was convicted of a felony, and sent to prison. My son pleaded guilty in his case,not knowing that this judge had lied to the FBI and would be disbarred. She sentenced him to 16 years. We have tried to appeal his case and the judges have refused to give him a hearing. He has been incarcerated for 5 plus years.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?