Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I have a lawyer 4 false criminal charges false injunctions ..2 fale evictions Deemed inco

Customer Question

I have a lawyer 4 false criminal charges false injunctions ..2 fale evictions Deemed incompetent with pub def... ... then hired a private lawyer because I figured it out ... Now they wont except my letter to stand trial because I can prove all is psychopath smear lies... cops were scammed also ...
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Please explain what you mean by "not clearance is not enough" and "my letter to stand trial." Are you still represented in court by private counsel, or are you saying that the judge won't let you go forward pro se?
What's the question you wish to ask?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no ...public defenders w/o experience got me deemed incompetent...they left after they told me there was no evidence ,,now they are giving me a problem with defending my self ...I have a Private Attorney but it has been 14 mo .and I can prove my in nonce,,, they are refusing to let me with a letter clearing me,,, always want more... 14 mo, of delay ... in pasco county fl... mug shots .false charges are preventing me from moving forward...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a scam by 2 drug addicted psychopaths...smear campaign ...
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
The court has the ability to prevent you from going pro se on your case if he does not feel that you can provide an adequate defense.
A defendant does not have to prove innocence. It is the prosecution who has the burden of proof and who must show proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Unless your letter is airtight and admissible according to your state's laws of evidence, neither the prosecutor nor the court is going to accept the letter and dismiss the case. They are going to want the case heard where the person who wrote the letter can be cross-examined and all the facts will come before the judge or jury.
I understand that you would like something to happen sooner rather than later, and that when you know you are not guilty of what you're being charged with, every day the case goes on is very frustrating and painful. But there are rules of procedure that have to be followed in criminal litigation, and not knowing those rules and/or not wishing to follow those rules will only result in additional delays which will continue to convince the judge that you should not be representing yourself. You can't -- nobody can -- make this case happen on your time frame. The criminal justice system doesn't work that way. No matter if you're the judge, the lawyers, the defendant or the court personnel, you can always expect a lot of delays.