Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Is it considered harrassment if a police officer is on every

Customer Question

Is it considered harrassment if a police officer is on every case? Also how far can a police officer follow you? I just want to know my rights and cant find a place for it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I have provided you with correct and accurate answer to your original question and I am not sure why you feel my correct answer is "poor service" to you?Also another experienced JustAnswer.com legal professional has reviewed my answer and has agreed that my answer is correct and accurate.I am sorry that the law might not favor your situation, but please don't hold it against me personally, as your poor rating negatively reflects on my good reputation with this website.Please let me know why you feel my answer to you was "poor service" and also please let me know what related follow up questions do you have for me or what additional information are you seeking at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not looking for a complaint Iv done it before. He has court in the morning I want something that can help me in the morning to fight back.
Thank you for your follow up.
If you would kindly inclined to change your unfair rating of my original answer, I would be happy to continue answering your new question in this thread.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because of you im never using this again. That rate is staying the same.
I wish you the best of luck and as I previously stated, I am here to answer any of your related follow up questions or new questions, however, I cannot answer them knowing that you will continue to provide unfair negative ratings for my correct and accurate answers at this late hour.