Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I worked company years they recently added a kiosk

Customer Question

I worked for a company for 4 years they recently added a kiosk in our location about a year in a half ago and recently the deposits for the kiosk started coming up short they have video of me going into the kiosk but never taking anything out but fired me on speculations and now they want to take me to court for grand larceny. I have never been to court for anything like this I have a clean record beside driving tickets. How do I go about getting a lawyer for my case??
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can..Have you actually been charged with a criminal act at this point?.Are you able to afford to hire a private criminal defense attorney?..thanksBarrister