Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A friend of mine was visiting in Massachusetts with her family.

Customer Question

A friend of mine was visiting in Massachusetts with her family. She is 25 year old who lives in Florida. Her brother was driving an uncle registered car and was stopped by police. Her mother , who is mentally ill and her brother gave the officer a hard time rambling on and on about government conspiracies and the two became very confrontational. The young woman was respectful and answered .any questions the officer asked her. The car was impounded and the officer cited her mother and brother with various violations. She was shocked when he handed her a seat belt violation. I've known her since she was 2 and she has never gotten into a car without wearing a seat belt. In fact her friends in Florida tease her about her insistence on making sure they wear theirs as well. The day after the incident she was so upset she returned to Florida. I want to know if this is going to affect her insurance rates? Thanks.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, most of the experts in the Legal categories don't do telephone calls because of the various State Bar rules, etc. I would be happy to opt out and open this question back up to see if anyone picks up who does phone calls but usually those questions just sit on the board for hours. Would you like for to try and assist you in this format or opt out and open the question back up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed ghat: .I want to opt out entirely because my kindle is not working properly and I won't be able to make copies if need be.