Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

What do i do if i believe that I'm a victim of covert operati

Customer Question

What do i do if i believe that I'm a victim of covert operation and their are law enforcement in my family and military under oath and the fbi will not acknowledge my faxes or emails and their operators treat me like I'm crazy tell me to call the police . The police the same worse threaten me with mental issues.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. An intrusion of this magnitude would not be lawful unless justified by a warrant based on probable cause that surveillance would yield evidence of criminal activity of a sort that would compromise global security. Otherwise the intrusion would be simply pointless and entirely improper.
The difficulty is, as you have already found for yourself, such surveillance is difficult to prove. Even you don't seem to know who is behind it or to be able to show anyone something which would allow them to see for themselves what you are experiencing.
Until you can show irrefutable evidence that what you are complaining about is actually happening to you, all of the agencies, organizations, and people you contact are going to turn a deaf ear to your problem and tell you it's a mental health problem. You know this already, because that's just what they're telling you.
You need to start collecting evidence that others can see as well as you see this for yourself. Until you can provide the authorities with this concrete evidence that you are a target of surveillance, nothing is going to change how others see this. You should be taking photos and videos and/or recording, when you have evidence of this surveillance for example. You may also want to utilize the services of a private investigator to find corroborating evidence of surveillance. With that, you should be able to change minds. If you are unable to get such evidence, you may have to consider the possibility that they may be correct.
Good luck!