Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Yes! I am looking Weitekamp she is my Lawyer

Customer Question

Yes! I am looking for Amanda ********* she is my Lawyer Repizenting me this case it is Judge Starr I just wonted to report that I will be there at 12:30:pm Court held at Second Judicial District ST. Paul MN.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
I think you have the wrong website. This is JustAnswer, a general information service. You need to call your lawyer. We can't give her your message. According to the MN Judicial Branch, she is a public defender. Here is the information she has on file with the state. If you contact that office, you can leave her a message. Their main phone number is(###) ###-####