Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need legal advice

Customer Question

I need legal advice
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. As the click throughs explain here on the website, none of the experts provide legal advice here, we provide information on legal topics. There are a variety of reasons for that , one of which is that "legal advice" can only be provided by a local attorney with whom you have formed an attorney-client relationship and another of which is that this website is not confidential. However, most people actually only need information and not advice so if you want to ask a question and want me to see if I can assist you pursuant to the above limitations then please ask. I will be offline periodically throughout this evening but will pick up each time I return if you have posted a response.