Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What are the laws with regards ***** ***** controlled substances

Customer Question

what are the laws with regards ***** ***** controlled substances in outpatient facility
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.This depends. Can you please tell me more about the situation? Who brought it? What illicit substance and how much of it? Was the person who brought it on parole/probation? Etc.This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.