Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Is it illegal in the state of Oklahoma to ask a female stranger

Customer Question

Is it illegal in the state of Oklahoma to ask a female stranger to suck her toes in exchange for money if there is no actual sex involved
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI will tell you what is illegal. It is illegal for a person to pay another to do anything that provides them with sexual gratification. So if the sucking of toes brings sexual gratification, it would be illegal.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Here is the OK statute§21 1029: Engaging in prostitution, etc. Soliciting or procuring Residing or being in place for prohibited purpose Aiding, abetting or participating - Child prostitution A. It shall further be unlawful:(1. To engage in prostitution, lewdness, or assignation;(2. To solicit, induce, entice, or procure another to commit an act of lewdness, assignation, or prostitution, with himself or herself;(3. To reside in, enter, or remain in any house, place, building, or other structure, or to enter or remain in any vehicle, trailer, or other conveyance with the intent of committing an act of prostitution, lewdness, or assignation; or(4. To aid, abet, or participate in the doing of any of the acts prohibited in paragraph 1, 2 or 3 of this subsection.B. Any prohibited act described in paragraph 1, 2, 3 or 4 of subsection A of this section committed with a person under sixteen (16) years of age shall be deemed child prostitution, as defined in Section 1030 of this title, and shall be punishable as provided in Section 1031 of this title. §21 1030: Definitions As used in the Oklahoma Statutes, unless otherwise provided for by law:1. "Prostitution" means:a. the giving or receiving of the body for sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, anal intercourse or lewdness with any person not his or her spouse, in exchange for money or any other thing of value, orb. the making of any appointment or engagement for sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, anal intercourse or lewdness with any person not his or her spouse, in exchange for money or any other thing of value;2. "Child prostitution" means prostitution or lewdness as defined in this section with a person under sixteen (16) years of age, in exchange for money or any other thing of value;3. "Anal intercourse" means contact between human beings of the genital organs of one and the anus of another;4. "Cunnilingus" means any act of oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris;5. "Fellatio" means any act of oral stimulation of the penis;6. "Lewdness" means:a. any lascivious, lustful or licentious conduct,b. the giving or receiving of the body for indiscriminate sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, anal intercourse, or lascivious, lustful or licentious conduct with any person not his or her spouse, orc. any act in furtherance of such conduct or any appointment or engagement for prostitution; and7. "Masturbation" means stimulation of the genital organs by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
So it will be illegal if it can be proved that the sucking of the toes turned you on and you were sexually gratified by it. Of course, the state needs to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Prostitution is a misdemeanor punishable by 30 days to a year in jail and a fine of up to $2,500 on the first offense. However, subsequent offenses garner heavier fines: $5,000 for a second offense and $7,500 for a third or subsequent offense.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Again, the key element for the state is to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the act was sexually gratifying and that is why you paid for this act to occur. Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you