Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Samuel, i asked you a previous question about how i had

Customer Question

hi samuel, i asked you a previous question about how i had been defrauded in real estate transactions and that i had then had transactions go bad because of this. my attorney has said he will get in touch with the federal govt to see if any of the people
involved are under investigation. if so then i will give information about this. Im confused as he said if they are not investigating anyone or as he put it not interested then it is business as usual. this business as usual just has me confused. I was wondering
if you have any experience in what would be done in the instance that they aren't investigating anyone.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel. Thank you for requesting me in this regard. If no one is under investigation, it is possible a phone call by your attorney will prompt an investigation. So I, too, am unsure what your attorney means. I suggest you can only get that clarified by asking him.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Additionally, if they do not begin an investigation and only verify if there is one or not, than those purchasers can file federal complaints and charges can still be brought against you, as well as any others you have been associated with in this matter