Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I Have been dealing with a dentist office who owns

Customer Question

Hello, I Have been dealing with a dentist office who owns 5 or 6 in numerous areas and the one in Indio, CA. Office I went to because they took my insurance. I am a professional nurse for 40+years. I told the office? Manager that I had issues with another office who was not legal and Vanessa said she use to work for them and how yes she said they are trying to cover things up. Well to my amazement she never billed my insurance.
Somehow she got my credit card discovery? Whether I pulled it out with my license and health card not sure because of tooth bothering,headache and on meds. Saw Dr. Sam XXXX first time for root canal and composite. There was no info from doctor, never any plan or pricing always before u are under dental chair. Appt for the following week which doctors only in on Thursday at that office. Next visit and all continuing visit done by another dentistry Dr Jeff San Augustin to except Sam XXXX in to reglue falling off veneers.first visit 8/18/2014. Dr. Jeff XXX XXXXXX in was very friendly along with staff always saying we will take care of u don't,t worry.ever week I asked about insurance and some kind of paper work ad charges.
The more I saw Dr jeff the more inappropriate he was by sweet talking me into veneers ,stroking my hair and face and then later asking me why am I so uptight rubbing my neck and And shoulders. I am very professional and have never had any doctor do that which is not ok which that was making me uptight along to find out they debuted the card 3times and when my wallet was stolen Vanessa came in and said we have a care credit card for yp to 5,000. If needed I said I have my own continued while under the chair with no glasses said it is at o% just sign here. saw no form.
Come to find out my credit card was debuted 3 times then went to the care credit because she could not use my stolen card In wallet. Dr. Gave me his RX with phone number to call him. I really was getting stress out sharing with girlfriend Shirley XXXXXXX. Again no paperwork then Vanessa came I middle of procedure and said I had to give them 1200.00 in cash today because things cost more then they thought. By that point I realized I am being scammed. The doctor and workers mother daughter in that office kept saying we got u covered and it goes on to where I was calling main office in colton talking with Cesar. There was no consuming on veneers if canadate cleaning done after wards with no info and then could not get a hold of any office. I filed complaint with insuaned company in DEC which my insurance wrote up a grievance when they were never contacted. Hassling with all that . finally took girlfriend with Mr twice and told Vanessa not working their her mom called her up and she drove up inner car an threatened us both and still no paper work . I was forced to leave that insurance who also was making up documents so I know I need to go to the police about doctor.
Teeth veneers falling apart and owner refused to give me or fix anything until he gets paid back what credit cards took from him. Nightmare. I need an attorney for contengence fee on everything. I watched a lot of money change hands at that office with no receive. I see on Sam XXXX there have already been some of their dentist have been brought up with the board for similar things. Time keeps going by and I need help yesterday plus a new dentist to
fix broken down work . Have a big issue with the old insurance company and that whole office plus the in approiate sexual dentist.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The girl Vanessa lertally stole money forged papers threatened my girl friend and I which I have all dates and kmInfo but, do not knw her last name .mother still works their on Thursday there office was filthy which we both gotsick. They refuse to answer phonesDr jeff San August in not go to that office. I was not a canadate for veneers, cavity seen what can I dk do with time flying by
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.
Could you review it, put proper punctuation marks, use complete sentences, properly identify all the parties, ask specific questions, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I Have been dealing with a dentist office who owns 5 or 6 in numerous areas and the one in Indio, CA. Office I went to because they took my insurance. I am a professional nurse for 40+years. I told the office? Manager that I had issues with another office who was not legal and Vanessa said she use to work for them and how yes she said they are trying to cover things up. Well to my amazement she never billed my insurance.Somehow she got my credit card discovery? Whether I pulled it out with my license and health card not sure because of tooth bothering,headache and on meds. Saw Dr. Sam XXXX first time for root canal and composite. There was no info from doctor, never any plan or pricing always before u are under dental chair. Appt for the following week which doctors only in on Thursday at that office. Next visit and all continuing visit done by another dentistry Dr Jeff San XXXX to except Sam XXXX in to reglue falling off veneers.first visit 8/18/2014. Dr. Jeff San August in was very friendly along with staff always saying we will take care of u don't,t worry.ever week I asked about insurance and some kind of paper work ad charges.The more I saw Dr Jeff the more inappropriate he was by sweet talking me into veneers, stroking my hair and face and then later asking me why am I so uptight rubbing my neck and And shoulders. I am very professional and have never had any doctor do that which is not ok which that was making me uptight along to find out they debuted the card 3x and when my wallet was stolen Vanessa came in and said we have a care credit card for yp to 5,000. If needed I said I have my own continued while under the chair with no glasses said it is at o% just sign here. saw no form.Come to find out my credit card was debuted 3 times then went to the care credit because she could not use my stolen card In wallet. Dr. Gave me his RX with phone number to call him. I really was getting stress out sharing with girlfriend Shirley Jeffrey. Again no paperwork then Vanessa came I middle of procedure and said I had to give them 1200.00 in cash today because things cost more then they thought. By that point I realized I am being scammed. The doctor and workers mother daughter in that office kept saying we got u covered and it goes on to where I was calling main office in colton talking with Cesar. There was no consuming on veneers if candidate cleaning done after wards with no info and then could not get a hold of any office. I filed complaint with insinuated company in DEC which my insurance wrote up a grievance when they were never contacted. Hassling with all that . finally took girlfriend with Mr twice and told Vanessa not working their her mom called her up and she drove up inner car an threatened us both and still no paper work . I was forced to leave that insurance who also was making up documents so I know I need to go to the police about doctor.Teeth veneers falling apart and owner refused to give me or fix anything until he gets paid back what credit cards took from him. Nightmare. I need an attorney for contingency fee on everything. I watched a lot of money change hands at that office with no receive. I see on Sam XXXX there have already been some of their dentist have been brought up with the board for similar things. Time keeps going by and I need help yesterday plus a new dentist to fix broken down work . Have a big issue with the old insurance company and that whole office plus the in appropriate sexual dentist.