CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

What type lawyer can get who 18yrs and first time offense with possession of

Customer Question

'what type lawyer can get for son who 18yrs and first time offense with possession of drug(Pot))?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. I certainly understand your concern, as a parent. A criminal defense attorney would be needed to represent him. The attorney can look over the facts of his case and see what legal defenses he has and if this case should be taken to trial and fought or if it is in his best interest to take a plea deal. Something to also consider, since he is a first time offender, is to see if he can enter into a diversion program, to get the case dismissed, so his record would be clean.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!