Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A buddy and myself were shooting our aerosol rifle when he

Customer Question

a buddy and myself were shooting our aerosol rifle when he accidently shoot me in the leg, he left, but my girlfriend was there. someone called the police and when they came they was asking lots of questions, I told them I fine I just needed an ambulance to get the pellet out. But they were persistant on arresting someone, they was trying to make me say my girlfriend did it since she was the only other adult around. So I said I did it so they back off, I was fine I didn't want anyone to get in trouble for this. But they summoned my girlfriend to court and I NEVER SAID SHE DID ANYTHING, shes on a strict probation for assault. She didn't do anything how do Ihelp her from not going to jail
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.So you accidentally shot yourself. And he summons is for a charge? What is the charge, please?