Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Yesterday at my job I had a prop or fake pipe bomb on my work

Customer Question

Yesterday at my job I had a prop or fake pipe bomb on my work bench for over a week everyone that works in the main tandem shop knew it was there in plain sight of everyone it was to be taken home yesterday after work there were no working parts on this device and it was on my work bench for a little over a week when I was doing this there was 2 other employees that where there Inching and Joe nickels on I made no secret of it being there threatened no one made no derogatory statements to anyone I am being charged with unlawfully evacuation of a building I am 54 yes old served time in the military and have never been in trouble at all in my life want can be done about this situation please I need your help.
sight of
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Have you formally been charged with a crime, and do you have a court date? What is the code section under which you've been charged, if you know it? Was it 2:33-3?
What can be done is a very general question. What is it that you specifically wish to know?
Use the reply tab below.