Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A rural town SEO reported a 17 yr old arrest/charge to DPS

Customer Question

A rural town SEO reported a 17 yr old arrest/charge to DPS fingerprinting clearance team on me because I hired a lawyer for my son who he falsely followed, arrested, and detained, which charges have been dropped. What do you consider that behavior to be? harassment, retaliation, or corruption? I need to be accurate on the terminology I use to make an effective formal complaint.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. I'm not sure I understand your question. What is an SEO? Are you saying they reported YOUR 17 year old arrest because your son was arrested for something? And are you asking what to call the reporting of that info? Thanks! Michael