Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a drug felony charge. This August 12 th will be the

Customer Question

I have a drug felony charge. This August 12 th will be the third time it was put off. The most I can be charged with is a misdemeanor on a pot charge.I can pass any drug test. This was the perfect case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I since have relocated back to my hometown. Have had no further contact with any of the people related to this. I want to get on with my life. How many times can they put this off? How log will it stay on my record? I want to get a good job.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. Are you fighting this and want to go to trial? Is the State not ready and asking for a continuance? Just trying to get a better idea of what is happening.