Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a friend 25 year old who just yesterday hit a father

Customer Question

I have a friend 25 year old who just yesterday hit a father and son by vering off the road into the bike lane, the father died and the little boy is in serious condition. the driver was destracted by a vibrating phone on his knee. hes never been in trouble with the law. can you tell me how it looks for him and what thing can happen?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this.
Can you please tell me if your friend has been criminally charged at this point? If so, with what?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.