Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

What is the statue limitation harrasment in texa

Customer Question

What is the statue limitation for phone harrasment in texas
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Phone harassment is a Class B misdemeanor, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if the actor has previously been convicted under this section. And as such under Texas law the SOL is 2 yearsArt. 12.02. MISDEMEANORS. (a) An indictment or information for any Class A or Class B misdemeanor may be presented within two years from the date of the commission of the offense, and not afterward.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you