Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Yes I got your answer talked to several attorneys in my area

Customer Question

yes I got your answer talked to several attorneys in my area to file motion for me they say I cant do that do u have any recommendations that could help me get this filed
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I do not know why they will not assist you in filing a motion in the court for relief from the payments and simply ask the court to reduce them. If you have proof of the significant financial hardship, they can ask the court to reduce, now whether or not the court will agree may be a different story and it depends on the evidence you present to the court, but they can indeed file a motion in court to ask the court to consider reducing the payments.