Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to evict my exboyfriend. He is verbally abusive to

Customer Question

I need to evict my exboyfriend. He is verbally abusive to me and my 3 young daughters. He has thrown a glass of ice water in my face, hit me in the arm, and thrown a wine glass at me that shattered. I own my home, he is not on the title or loan. His name is ***** ***** any utility bills either. He is threatening to call my work and tell them lies about me if I file to have him evicted. He has threatened to file fraud charges against me for taking money out of our joint account to pay for his cell phone that was on my att account. I cannot live like this. What can I do to get him out fast?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
I am sorry to hear you and your family are having to go through this..
.
Is there any type of written lease between the two of you or did he just move in?
.
Have you given him any written notice to terminate his tenancy?
.
If so, how long of a notice did you give him?
.
.
thanks