RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I registered with Ashley University , usa? Is the certificate

Customer Question

I registered with Ashley University , usa? Is the certificate is legal and legit
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. It will be my pleasure to assist you. Unfortunately, Ashley University is not accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. An institution not accredited by the U.S. Department of Education is fraudulent, despite whatever "global accreditation" they may claim. You can also read this article discussing fake diplomas and specifically Ashley University as a "diploma mill":http://wric.com/2014/11/03/8news-investigates-fake-diplomas-are-easy-to-earn/Should you have further questions or require clarification, please use the REPLY feature, and I'll be happy to assist you.