Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

And am trying to find an attorney to help me

Customer Question

My name is Ray and am trying to find an attorney to help me to get off lifetime sex offender registration in Agust 2016 it's going to be 10 years of sex offender registration and I can't buy a house or get my life back can you help me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Ray, I am sorry for this dilemma. But I am not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if the state can continue to require you to register as a sex offender, even after almost 10 years?
Or are you asking the process to try and remove the registration requirement?