Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm a truck driver and i received a seatbelt ticket that i

Customer Question

i'm a truck driver and i received a seatbelt ticket that i need expunged or knocked down to a lesser charge.
the only problem is i live in south carolina, but would be willing to travel to the knoxville area to get this taken cared of.
thank you,
Tom
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us on this site?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im a truck driver and i need a seatbelt ticket expunged or reduced because it is now affecting my ability to obtain employment due to the csa scores that are set up in the trucking industry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i knew this site was a ripoff scam,
Thank you for your reply. I assure you we are not a scam, we are working with multiple customers at the same time and each customer deserves the same time and consideration as you do. Responses from customers are answered in the order they are received and I thank you for your patience.
Also, while you repeated your original statement you did not tell us what you were specifically asking of us.
Please understand, state law forbids us from representing anyone from the site and all we are allowed to do is present information to customers based on their specific questions about their situation. If you have a specific question for us, we are happy to answer that and provide you the information you are seeking.