Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Arrested struck by j walker. police suggested dui.

Customer Question

arrested for being struck by j walker. police suggested dui. judge let me out ROR for my bac ws 0.00000000. now i must sumit in 5 days to substance test, I took ativan june 2 for surgery. will it show?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you took ativan pursuant to a legal prescription from a doctor and you prove that to the court they will not hold that against you. However, if you took it on June 2, it will not continue to show in your system over 1 month after you took it and it has been metabolized out of your system by now.