Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

I just want no can i get an exspone on some traffic tickets

Customer Question

i just want no can i get an exspone on some traffic tickets that between 7-8 year old
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that there is no state law that allows someone to remove tickets from their drivers license record. Also, if the tickets are not completely satisfied and paid off, then legally there is no means to remove them.
The only POSSIBLE option is you would need a local attorney to go to the courts where those citations were entered and file a motion to vacate judgment and try to get the court to vacate the guilty judgment and dismiss the citations. I say "possible" because this is something that is not often done by the courts, but the court does have power to do so if there is good cause presented to the court and it is on a case by case basis.