Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I HAD 3 GUNS AND A SWORD..I HAD THE POLICE REMOVE THE GUNS

Customer Question

I HAD 3 GUNS AND A SWORD..I HAD THE POLICE REMOVE THE GUNS BECAUSE I WAR AFRAID MY SON WAS DANGEROUS..THE WERE MY DECEASED HUSBAND PRIZED GUNS.THE POLICE WILL NOT RETURN THEM TO ME..I NO LONGER LIVE WITH MY SON..WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY GUNS BACK TO ME ?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.