Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I work at a correctional facility and I was raped by an female

Customer Question

I work at a correctional facility and I was raped by an female inmate when I said that I was going to file charges against her she went and told somebody and now I can be possibly facing a rape charge I was scared and didn't say anything to anybody because of embarrassment and humiliation I have a clean record never been to jail and I don't have the funds to pay a lawyer to help me what can I do
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear of this situation for you.I suggest that you begin by reporting the rape to the authorities. Get that on record. And then if you are charged criminally, you can discuss it with a Public Defender if you cannot afford a local attorney. I also suggest that you can discuss this with your Union Rep who can assist you in making the report on the Rape. This is a very serious situation for you, as the victim to such a terrible crime on the job. Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you