Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I have gotten back with my ex girlfriend on a friend/ love

Customer Question

I have gotten back with my ex girlfriend on a friend/ love interest . She has explained she is suck and getting more I'll say by day and soon will have to go on medical leave. Well she has been egging me with having no balls. She asked me not to come to her house because I broke a rule of telling ER I loved her. I drive to her house she didn't answer the door, she did answer back foot and I felt like an ass. I was showing her my balls. I ended up going to get close neighbor and cried because she won't answer me. Neighbor say" I find that strange because she had told her how excited I had moved here from South Carolina to Colorado. Be she has me and doesn't know what to do with me. Her employees gave me open arms hugs and we're happy for her and I and she spotted me around her neighbor hood like a new toy. She sent an email after I had bugged the piss out of her Friday to marry since it was legal.
I asked to marry to be with her through this illness even if it is terminal. How do tell her I want to have family rights to be able to care and visit in a health facility or hospice
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am not clear on what it is you need information on
You want to marry her?
Does she want to Marry?
You cannot force her to marry you, of course.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to contact her legally as she said she never wants to see and again for the second time. I'm sure she'll come out of hiding. Am I stalking by having one conversation with her neighbor. They knew something was wrong as she was missing functions. Told buddy she was excited about me being here to neighbors and employees sporting me around like a new wagon.
How do I talk to her legally with a no contact like the first one and broke herself.
She shows me pics of body condition and I want to take her to dr but she doesn't want me to see her body again
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you. Unfortunately, if you continue to contact her, after she has told you not to, you can be charged with Criminal Harassment and Stalking and a Protection Order can be issued against you.Having a conversation with the neighbor is not considered harassment told her. But the neighbor can also file for criminal charges, if you are told to have to contact with them.I suggest, if there is already a no contact order, you should consider not having any contact with her at all. She can have you arrested, if you do.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She shows me pics of body condition and I want to take her todr but she doesn't want me to see her body again
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloYes, I suggest it is stalking and harassment and that she can have criminal charges filed against you. There is no legal way to force someone to be a friend or a girl friend or talk to you. They have the right to not communicate.