Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was just driving to home depot when an officer pulled me

Customer Question

I was just driving to home depot when an officer pulled me over and said I was driving crazy on the freeway and that I was drunk or on drugs. I had mud on my pants, I told him I live around the corner and don't even drive on the freeway and have never taken a drug in my life. He arrested me, took me the station after nearly suffocating me in the back of a police car with no air on a 90 degree day. He took a blood test. I have NOTHING in my system, had to get an attorney who called the DMV for a hearing, but I just got papers from the DMV saying my license has been suspended. I think my attorney missed something and I just get mistreated when I call them . Its Sunday, shouldn't I have had a phone convsation with the cop and my attorney? Will I have a license? I am 54, have no record, dont't drink and I am a caretaker to my parents,12 miles away. ????
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
I'm confused about your chronology, because you appear to be talking about more than one incident. Did this just happen today? What were you arrested for? Did you have a pending case? when and why was your license suspended? How many cases do you have? Why would you expect a sit-down confernence today with your lawyer and the police officer?