Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is***** am 19 I am being charged with felon in

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** am 19 I am being charged with felon in possession from my knowledge I wasn't a felon because whe I was on on probation as a kid it said I could own a gun as long as I has permission from my p.o and when it I got off I asked if I could own a gun and she said yes and in my discharge paper it said nothing about me never owning a firearm in my life but the judge denied it to be dropped
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Do you have a legal question about the situation you have described, that I can answer for you?