Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

A co-worker of mine is accusing me of being a peeping tom,

Customer Question

A co-worker of mine is accusing me of being a peeping tom, while she was breast pumping in her office with her shades down, this is a false accusation and she keep adding more false statements to try to make it true. I work at a state college in ohio and never saw a thing, my true belief is that shes being paranoid and really just jumping to conclusions and really should not be doing what shes doing cause to be perfectly honest i have no idea what shes doing in there and it really is none of my business what she was doing there, any way, she never contacted the campus police for one, she emailed her supervisor of the event and after a few days of this going on i find out she only wants to get this ordeal put in my permanent record , after this is all done and i totally clear and free of this mess , it it worth while to persue this further as she most definitly falsely accused me of this.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Has this cost you your job? Lost pay? Humiliation? Is there a criminal investigation?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.