Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I work at a nursing home as a nurse. I was sent to the hospital

Customer Question

I work at a nursing home as a nurse. I was sent to the hospital for a drug test because they thought I was under the influence of drugs and my count was short. The cops came to the hospital and after my drug test took me to the station. I answered all their questions and they searched me and found nothing. My drug test came back negative as I knew it would and I am back to work with a written plan on protocols that I will do for drug disbursement. I have to go next week on the complaint my employer filed with the police. I'm not sure what to do. Do I need an attorney?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Have you actually been charged with a criminal offense?
.
Are you scheduled for a court hearing or do they just want you to go talk to the police?
.
.
thanks