Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

If I call escort hr date, pay her when she arrives never

Customer Question

If I call escort for an hr date, pay her when she arrives never discussed anything but than whatever happened happened, can I still b charged??
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Second scenario I go to massage parlor, which by internet known to provide full service again never discussed and just tipped afterwards, can still be charged?
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
If the escort that shows up at your house is an undercover officer, once you pay her and start to have sex with her you can be placed under arrest.
If she is not an undercover officer, nothing would likely happen. Who would report you? The escort would be unlikely to do that since it would mean admitting she engaged in prostitution.
In your second scenario, it would be difficult for the police to establish beyond a reasonable doubt what you were doing there. You'd be safe enough unless you were caught in the act during a raid of the premises.