Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

My wife was taken to jail and charges are 4th degree assault..

Customer Question

My wife was taken to jail and charges are 4th degree assault.. I didn't file charges.. Do I have to be present at trial
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardYou only need to be present, if you are Subpoenaed by the Court to appear
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
If the District Attorney prosecutor needs you, they will call and ask you to be available. But unless there is a Subpoena for you to appear, you are not legally obligated to do so
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you