Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Can the statehjghway patrol forfeiture my bike if I slid on

Customer Question

Can the statehjghway patrol forfeiture my bike if I slid on something in the highway and injured my self?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Were you charged with anything as a result of the incident?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I was, I was charged with feleny FBI.(***) ***-****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dvi not FBI
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I do not provide telephone support to customers. I can offer you an opportunity to email me, which the site allows as an additional service for an additional fee, or we can continue to communicate here at no extra cost.
But yes, if you were charged with an offense, your bike can be impounded and held for evidence, and/or forfeited as the instrumentality of a crime.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got more info but I don't know how to do email
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
I will send you the additional service information for email. If you are not interested in that, you can just use the reply tab below to respond and we can continue where we are.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
I think I may have accidentally sent you a phone call option. Please DO NOT accept that, as it was in error and I will not call you. Telephone calls to customers on a site such as this are not approved by my state bar association.