Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Voilation of self exclusion

Customer Question

Voilation of self exclusion
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did voilation of self exclusion. I work in table game delar..m worried abt where I lose gambling license or not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much fine to have pay for voilation of self exclusion ?
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Violating the self-exclusion list gets you charged with Criminal Trespass. Criminal Trespass in Pennsylvania is a misdemeanor of the third degree. It carries a maximum possible penalty of a year in prison and a fine of up to $2,500. With a criminal conviction, your license would be at risk.
You should get a lawyer. He may be able to negotiate a disposition whereby the DA could reduce the charge to trespass as a summary offense and get you ARD, which would allow you to come out of this without a criminal conviction, or find some other way that would allow you to keep your license.