How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26412
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have size a friend that was told by the police to get a

Customer Question

I have size a friend that was told by the police to get a pfa order against his wife after having her 302 for the second time.the first time she was 302was because she pulled a knife onher youngest son and then tried to stab my friend in question.she was removed from the house the second time and brought back,to the house and my friend was instructed then get a PFA on her for destroying his property
but by doing so she heard the conversationand then went down filed a PFA order against my friend. and after being married for 30 years my friend has never put his hands on his wife or been arrested or cops never called to the house or hospital bills staining that he has ever put his hands on her. and now with the lies being told he is now forced to live on the street for the next 19 months from his home whom he has lived in for the last 16 + years this man this man has done nothing or it has any proof or any past records of any wrongdoing on his behalf or spousal abuse ever he is still living on the streets because this ruling by of judge Danielle from the Montgomery County ,court and it has been document that Judge Danielle ruins people's lives and has her own way justice system this man is disabled from concussion syndrome and you disable and is often to be reminded of his surroundings if you could please help this man it would be a real big help towards him and dealing with the ruling I've judged Danielle.and if you would like you could google Judge Danielle Of the Montgomery County court systems and see she is very bias againts men of color and of being A big sizeshe also stated in the court that she did not see my friend being in danger of his life because of his size in her small statue. again my friend has never been arrested or charged with domestic violence against his wife and me being his friend I would like for someone to please help this homeless man on the street and is disabled to get the proper help he needs thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon thanks again.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
I am sorry to hear about your friend's situation.
JustAnswer is not a law firm. We cannot take on clients. All we can do is provide general legal information.
With that understanding, is the criminal case against your friend still open? What is your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's not a criminal case it's a PFA order in which his wife lied to the judge about him being a woman abuser and rapist. And the judge with no evidence in the matter ruled in his wife's favor and now after being married for over 30yrs he is now homeless, and on top of being homeless he's been on disability and worker's compensation for over the last 6yrs. My question to you is what can my friend do to get the help he needs to get some type of justice.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply.
There are pro bono agencies in your state that may be able to provide him with legal services and assist him as well with housing issues.
As I have already mentioned, nobody here can help him with that, as this is not a law firm. What I can do, however, is to link you to agencies that provide those kinds of service. He may have to make a lot of phone calls, but he should be able to get some assistance.
Here is a link to the various agencies your state has available:
Another really great source of pro bono or very low cost assistance can be found in law school legal clinics. Most law schools have clinics affiliated with them and Pennsylvania has a large number of law schools. At these clinics, law students work on actual cases for course credit under the supervison of a law professor, who makes sure it's handled correctly. If courtroom work is necessary, the professor handles the case there. Some of these clinics have excellent reputations and they are either free or have a sliding fee scale. Here are links of clinics in your state you could contact.
Good luck to your friend and I hope this gives him some direction.