Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Failed a random drug screen

Customer Question

failed a random drug screen
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good evening. Was this while on probation? What were you on probation for? Was this your first violation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iT WAS FIRST VIOLATION,my superviser wants me to go to a program. I have , he needs varification I can return to work. pPro. counselar will not do it. She states she can counsil me and send me to group.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is about. she said w
hen we first met that when I return to work they will work with me to have session at night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was niot on probation nor on probation.
Thank you for the additional information. So you failed a drug test at work and they want you to do counseling? I am just trying to understand everything that happened
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I was with a women who indulged. did not know her well. the end result was I got ciocaine all over my silverware. I found out that night as I ate Putting. It Was all over my silverwar Unfortunatly I found out by eating and getting num in the mouth. 2 days later it was slow at work and I was sent for a random
So now what is work asking you to do? Do you know what the company policy is? I am trying to understand what you are asking. Are you saying you do not want to do it since you ingested the cocaine by accident?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the company has been very good to me. thier is no drug policy in place. It's the counsiling I am at. They told me if I make sessions They will make arraingments for work. They now are now telling my job they cannot send them a letter for me to return to work.
I am going to opt out at this time, so another Expert can help, as I am not understanding the situation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which has me on edge. I dont even know how long this program is,anythiG. I can sence my boss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thank you.
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
A different expert here. I'd like to help you. I've read what you've written. What question do you have?
Thanks, Customer