Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

In Justice Court I was given a Felony C misdemeanor in a

Customer Question

In Justice Court I was given a Felony C misdemeanor in a citation eviction and rights were violated to have a fair trail and be able to defend, my eviction was base on a Sheriff testimony not the landlord, what that Sheriff read was bogus, and when I asked
to the paper the Sheriff was read from the Judge said no and made his ruling that was on 08/19/2014, me willie and my wife Deborah strong Case#EV41C0216851 tracking#G0127898 we moved into a Hotel 08/28/2014 to present.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can have a misdemeanor conviction or a felony conviction, not both. What were you convicted of? Did you appeal the conviction?
What was the basis for the eviction, you being convicted of the criminal offense?