Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My probation officer told me that she is the one who will

Customer Question

My probation officer told me that she is the one who will give me permission to travel if necessary. She gave me permission to travel to Germany for one week and to Italy and now she is saying that she did not. I have communicated with her through e-mails. When I came back to the country, I was stopped by the custom police, they called the probation officer and she told them that I did not get permission from her.
The supervisor of probation officer told me to come with the passport to their place. They interrogated me and my probation officer (young woman) lied to her supervisor that she never told me that she is the one who will give the permission to travel, not the judge.
I would never leave the country, if I would not understand that I got the permission. I send the itinerary to her few days before I left the country.
I am confused. Now they told me to come back with all my bills for the past 6 months, etc. x
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Just to be clear, you have emails with your PO evidencing the permission to travel?