Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had a stalking complaint filed against me by a former

Customer Question

Hi I had a stalking complaint filed against me by a former friend. She dismissed the case while in front of a judge. I have a stellar reputation with no criminal record and am a highly decorated disabled veteran
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the case was dismissed, what more are you seeking, are you seeking to have the charge expunged from your record for which her sworn statement admitting to the crime of perjury is not necessary?