Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

My grandson was arrested of an auto granted bond

Customer Question

My grandson was arrested for burglary of an auto granted bond instructed to call a bondsman then when I paid his bond and all the papers signed we were told there was a 24 hr investigative hold on him in other words they want to interrogate him knowing he has no attorney . is there any such thing or do they have to release him immediately
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I plan on confronting the sheriff at 9am to demand his release what I need is the actual code or law that will ensure his release this has to be against his rights
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it and don't charge my card anymore I can't wait all day
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
>My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
Sorry for the delay. When you post questions late at night or in the early hours of the morning, there are not that many experts awake and on line here.
Do you still wish an answer to your question? If so, use the reply tab below to respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An answer isn't going to help it will take an attorney to make Polk county let him go
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
You can contact customer service at***@******.*** for the return of your deposit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Keep the 5 bucks
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
It's not mine. I didn't give you an answer. It's the site's unless you wish it refunded.
Good luck to your grandson.