Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was charged with complicity in February. There was video

Customer Question

I was charged with complicity in February. There was video footage showing that I was there but that was it. The person in the video selling and using wrote a statement against me. So they told me if I didnt take a plea I would go away for up to 5 years. So I took the plea which they turned into a trafficking charge I spent 90 days in jail and was sentenced to*****ordered rehab. I have since walked away from the rehab due to stress. I have 4 years of college made some huge mistakes. But my time in jail has ruined my life. And because the justice system in this small county is so crooked I will more than likely have to serve out. The female inmates are treated with complete disrespect in this local jail its horrible. If your not indigent and you dont have money on your books, you cannot even get the feminine products you need. Need Help??
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
What is the question you would like to ask regarding your situation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont see a answer
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
I can't give you an answer until I see a question. You've described a situation. I understand that. But what did you want to know?