How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27010
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer in helping me with sueing the DEA for

Customer Question

I need a lawyer in helping me with sueing the DEA for wrongful accusing me of something that I did not do, and I have evicdence in thing that they have done to me like breaking in to my and stealing my medication, I need some help in finding me a lawyer? x
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Please note that professionals on this site are precluded from representing customers of this site.
But I can help you with a legal referral and I can provide you information to any questions you have in regard to your concern with the DEA.
Please let me know here, what you want to do.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the DEA does not want to stop coming into you home can you get them for breaking and entering if you had the information on when and how they come in
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So they are coming in without a warrant and for no just cause such as they have probable cause to believe a crime is being committed and if they do not enter the evidence will be gone by the time they get a warrant?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There no warrant , and just heard say that I did something and they are coming just looking at my medication computer stealing my medication and I have put in a alarms they is stealing sneaking in threw a passage if they are living there, when I am gone, they are breaking in my home and leaving turning off my camera so I want get there picture. They are trying to get me to attack them to have me arrest because they know that it was not true that the information they was given wasn't true and they have lost a lot of money trying to say that I did a crime this been going on for about five years now and they are really mad, because they know they made a mistake.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
I am sorry to hear of your situation. I suggest that you need to report the illegal activity of the DEA to the Department of Justice and here is that contact information. Tell them what is going on. They will investigate for you. Then if they find out there is criminal activity, you consider contacting the Bar Association in your state for legal referral service and they can help you with a civil lawsuit. In the meantime the Dept of Justice will be working on any unconstitutional or criminal aspect
use the above link to get the DOJ complaint process information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
I will review the documents. You need to attach them here, please and if you need assistance please use the Contact Us button below and you will get the guidance to attach the files.
Thank you

Related Criminal Law Questions