Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I left my job in 2012 after my employer told me they had

Customer Question

I left my job in 2012 after my employer told me they had recordings of me saying inappropriate things. They also reported to me they had video tape of me in a hotel with a female colleague. How they got it I don't know but I believe they got it and other recordings by soliciting them from other colleagues. I believe one of my colleagues who was later found to be taking money in KickbAcks was trying to get me fired and made this and many other recordings and turned them over to HR. HR lied to me and did not disclose this initially. This all happened in China. I worked for a fortune 300 company as it's China President. I believe the company conspired with my rivals to record me and even to the extent of recording my private moments. x
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Did you have a specific question you wanted answered?