Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Civil Rights Law expert... I filed a civil rights issue in

Customer Question

Civil Rights Law expert... I filed a civil rights issue in NH federal court, a 6th amendment issue. The judge made a decision and I filled a reconsideration or objection. The reconsideration was received by the court within 14 days. On the 15th day, the
day after my reconsideration was received by the court, the court responded saying "no objection having been filed." How can the court do that? For the record I have been accused of criminal threatening, authoring dozens of threatening letters. Long story,
Long story and I am absolutely innocent and I have strong evidence for acquittal, but I need an attorney Well I am wishing to appeal to the appellate court in Boston. Can I appeal to the appellate court and if so, Can you tell me if there is a time limit for
filing? I filed informa pauperis with NH federal court, will I have to file informa pauperis again? This matter started when a NH district court ignoring my legitimate petition. Ignored me, did not reply. Can a judge deliberately ignore petitions or any other
decisions. The petition itself was bulletproof if I do say so myself and I think the judge was in a corner and thought "what is he going to do about. Subsequently I filed a bulletproof judicial misconduct complaint and they dismissed the matter outside the
Rules of Judicial Conduct and made up their own rule. Obviously they were and still do are protecting the judge. The NH Supreme Court was also playing the ignoring game when when I filed 3 times related to my case and was ignored. Another court judge ignored
my 6th amendment petition as well. I have filed 3 motions and 3 interrogatories and they were all ignore. Any suggestions? I am not turning myself because there are no constitutional imperatives that required. Just like the wealthy people, I want an attorney
to negotiate interalia and quite possibly could be dismissed without even returning to NH. That's what the wealthy person would do, they get a lawyer to sort things out before returning to NH. But I am not wealthy, and I am prejudiced as result.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A follow up question... As I mentioned, the federal court received my rebuttal reconsideration in 14 days. More detailed, I received the courts answer to my reconsideration on April 17th (the court said I have to respond within 14 of receipt of the courts response). I replied to Federal court, by certified mail on April 30th, 14 days after my receipt. The court actually received my reconsideration on May 4th, now 18 days later. I found out on line, May 5th that federal court filed against me "No objection having been file,..."Do I have to file with the Federal Court my complaint of "No objection having been file,..." or can I file my objection of the objection with the Federal Court?It also says "[Only] those issues fairly raised by the objections to the magistrate's report are subject to review in the district court and those not preserved by such objection are precluded on appeal."What does that mean?The order says cc: was sent to me. But on the "Justia" web page https://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-hampshire/nhdce/1:2014fp00559/41684. In all the exchanges, that is the only response by the court published publicly. Additionally not one of my filings is public. Back to the cc. To date I have not received the court's objection. Only a couple of days ago I was browsing and happened to check on Justia. So just learned about it on 3 weeks ago. No doubt "dirty pool" is being played against.So can I appeal this decision to the appellate court and if so what is the time frame? What do I appeal? Do I appeal the objection, or do I appeal my motion to reconsider or both?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid by state laws, we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site, so I am sorry to say we cannot provide any representation. All we are allowed to do is provide information based on questions customers have about their situations.
Under the Federal Rules, you have 30 days from date of the entry of the order of final judgment on the case to file your notice of appeal. You would have to state the legal basis why the original ruling was incorrect and why the reconsideration denial was an abuse of discretion.