Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My final question is if I get an exam tomorrow 5/26- is it

Customer Question

My final question is if I get an exam tomorrow 5/26- is it too late for me to have any credibility? I was Assaulted on 5/1 and I miscarried on 5/4. I have pictures of my injuries and an Er report from the day of the assault. I didn't have health insurance until 5/24.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning and sorry for the delay. I just saw this question. When you went to the ER, did they document and see that you were pregnant? Did they check on the baby?