Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have 3 offenses pending, threats to commit crime resulting in death,

Customer Question

I have 3 offenses pending, threats to commit crime resulting in death, indecent exposure, and disorderly conduct. I was injured when the police through me into the car while cuffed and he left me with my face against the floor and curled my feet above and behind me and he shut the door locking me in this position for an extended period of time. He has lied obviously on his arrest report as he said he checked me for injuries and I had none, yet he was forced to call an ambulance and escort it to hospital. It happened on April 5. I have just this week recieved arrest report and still nothing from hospital. I had hit the floor, the axle hump above left eye, I am sure it was a concussion, 3 days after release my entire right side of face went paralyzed and I am just getting back to normal I hope. I still have cuff marks to this day visible and he wrote in his report that he used 2 cuffs to save my shoulders. He has lied so obviously but will I be heard. I have a family and need help
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I read your facts. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, can I have my 35 $ back! Thanks